Urgent Oracle-DBA professionals required

Discussion in 'Java' started by shailender, Feb 6, 2007.

  1. shailender

    shailender Guest

    Dear all group members,

    We are looking for Oracle-DBA professionals with one of our clients
    (top MNC Company) located in Hyderabad, Chennai and Bangalore.

    Skills: Oracle-DBA
    Exp : 5-10 years
    Location: Hyderabad, Chennai and Bangalore

    The interested candidates forward their updated Resume to

    Thanks & Regards,

    K Shailender

    Options Executive Search Pvt. Ltd.
    84, Anandnagar, Khairatabad,