    Is there any way that I can display an XML page within a J2ME application?

    Many Thanks
    Oz.
    Oz Mortimer, Sep 17, 2003

  2. Oz Mortimer <> wrote:
    > Is there any way that I can display an XML page within a J2ME application?

    What do you mean by "display"? Show the XML itself? Sure, use a TextBox.
    Syntax hilight it? For that, you'd need to write your own UI widget or
    look for where someone had written one already.

    --
    Darryl L. Pierce <>
    Visit the Infobahn Offramp - <http://bellsouthpwp.net/m/c/mcpierce>
    Darryl L. Pierce, Sep 18, 2003

  3. Oz Mortimer

    Oz Mortimer Guest

    Actually what I meant was WML - I want to display a WML page within J2ME as
    if it was viewed in a browser!.... is this possible?

    Oz.

    Oz Mortimer, Sep 18, 2003
  4. Oz Mortimer <> wrote:
    > Actually what I meant was WML - I want to display a WML page within J2ME as
    > if it was viewed in a browser!.... is this possible?

    Yeah, you just have to write your own WML rendering engine. You can use
    the standard LCDUI widgets for the interface, but the parsing and
    dynamic form generation would be up to you; there's no API in the MIDP
    to do it.

    Darryl L. Pierce, Sep 19, 2003
  5. Oz Mortimer

    awesome_slayer

    Joined:
    May 22, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    sir...I am developing an application in which when an option from ChoiceGroup.EXCLUSIVE is chosen, using if condition i want to generate a textbox in a form....can you help me with this...thanking you in advance
    awesome_slayer, May 22, 2012