J2ME: FileSystemRegistry NoClassDefFoundError on Blackberry 8100(Pearl)

mtrichards26

Hi There,
I am having trying to test out a simple midlet that just lists the
File System roots on a phone. I got a simple version running on the
Sun WTK 2.5.2 emulators. Trying to run the same midlet on my
Blackberry I get a NoClassDefFoundError on the FileSystemRegistry
class. First, I thought my phone must not support JSR-75, but looking
at the About page on my phone settings I see that it claims to have
version 1.0 installed. Second, I made a simple midlet that just
showed me the result of
System.getProperty("microedition.io.file.FileConnection.version")
which also returned "1.0".

I'm kinda a noob at all this j2me stuff so I'm just wondering if
anyone out there has an idea what could be wrong or any ideas I could
try out to get this thing working??

Thanks!
Matt