Jar to prc converter

Discussion in 'Java' started by Johnson Scaria John, Dec 11, 2008.

  1. How to convert jar to prc ?.Is there any tool available in internet ?.
    Please send me link or any other way to convert jar to prc ?,
    Johnson Scaria John, Dec 11, 2008

  2. Johnson Scaria John

    Daniel Pitts Guest

    http://www.google.com/search?q=jar to prc

    Daniel Pitts, Dec 11, 2008

  3. Johnson Scaria John

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 00:55:32 -0800 (PST), Johnson Scaria John
    who said :

    >How to convert jar to prc ?.Is there any tool available in internet ?.
    >Please send me link or any other way to convert jar to prc ?,

    If you google PRC you will get pages of things highly unlikely to be
    what you want, e.g. People's Republic of China. What does PRC stand
    for? Does it have a context, e.g. Palm OS?
    --
    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    http://mindprod.com
    Roedy Green, Dec 11, 2008
  4. Johnson Scaria John

    Lew Guest

    On Dec 11, 2:34 pm, Roedy Green <>
    wrote:
    > On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 00:55:32 -0800 (PST), Johnson Scaria John
    > who said :
    >
    > >How to convert jar to prc ?.Is there any tool available in internet ?.
    > >Please send me link or any other way to convert jar to prc ?,

    > If you google PRC you will get pages of things highly unlikely to be
    > what you want, e.g. People's Republic of China.  What does PRC stand
    > for?  Does it have a context, e.g. Palm OS?

    If you google withe the link that Daniel Pitts suggested:
    <http://www.google.com/search?q=jar+to+prc>
    the evidence points to yes, there is a Palm OS context, and to
    solutions to the OP's question. It's a safe bet I should think that
    we're talking Palm OS, given the context of conversion from JARs, and
    that the pointers to the solutions given via Daniel's link are more
    likely to be helpful than affecting not to understand the question.

    To the OP: if we have guessed wrong and you aren't talking about Palm
    OS resource files, let us know.

    --
    Lew
    Lew, Dec 11, 2008