java chat

raski

i was wondering if any of you guys would know any trick i could
pull on some of my friends on a java based chat room. nothing harmful, only
for playing around...

www.iskon.hr/chat/chat.jsp

that's the link. i would be thankful if you could mail me some...

Thanx in advance

Roedy Green

i was wondering if any of you guys would know any trick i could
pull on some of my friends on a java based chat room. nothing harmful, only
for playing around...

If you own the chatroom, of course you can do whatever you wanted.

You could invent your own version of the chatroom applet that did some
trick and provide your own portal to the chatroom. Your version would
have to be signed, or you would need a proxy on your server to reroute
requests to the real server.

John Gagon

raski said:
i was wondering if any of you guys would know any trick i could
pull on some of my friends on a java based chat room. nothing harmful, only
for playing around...

www.iskon.hr/chat/chat.jsp

that's the link. i would be thankful if you could mail me some...

Thanx in advance

What kind of trick? Why do you want to trick them?

John Gagon

Luke Webber

raski said:
i was wondering if any of you guys would know any trick i could
pull on some of my friends on a java based chat room. nothing harmful, only
for playing around...

www.iskon.hr/chat/chat.jsp

that's the link. i would be thankful if you could mail me some...

Write a robot to respond to them. See if they can tell the difference.
Extra points if they ask it out for a date.

Luke

raski

i saw this guy on chat, he did something like ants walking around...
some visual tricks maybe, like that one...

and whats the procedure? i am not java guy...lol

thx in advance!