JAVA DEVELOPERS GC/CITIZENS

Discussion in 'Java' started by Tejal, Feb 16, 2007.

  1. Tejal

    Tejal Guest

    Hello,

    We have a requirement from our direct client for Java Developers. Go
    through the requirement below and send me your resume. There will be
    only one direct face to face interview.

    JAVA DEVELOPERS GC/CITIZENS.

    Duration: Long Term

    Location: Dallas TX

    Skills:

    4 + years experience as a Java developer

    experience with J2EE technologies and web services

    Regards,

    Tejal

    Tejal, Feb 16, 2007

  2. On Feb 17, 4:30 am, "Tejal" <> wrote:
    > We have a requirement from our direct client for Java Developers.

    > JAVA DEVELOPERS GC/CITIZENS.

    Why are you only after citizens
    with no references?

    If I say I am a citizen, but have no