Java PetStore deployment fails with Cloudscape running on port 2001

Discussion in 'Java' started by Bon Bon, Jun 1, 2004.

  1. Bon Bon

    Bon Bon Guest

    I am trying to run the Java PetStore Demo using clouldscape. But my
    default RMI registry port 1099 is taken by some other program. So I am
    running cloudscape on port 2001. But then the deployment of the
    petstore application fails. Could someone suggest a solution for this
    problem.

    This is what I am trying to do :

    1)I am running Cloudscape on a different port (2001) instead of 1099
    as I need to run a different product on that port.
    2) Changed the J2EE server configuration by modifying
    resource.properties file so that the DB source is now
    rmi://localhost:2001/CloudscapeDB
    3) The J2EE server starts up fine.
    4) However when I try to deploy the PetStore application, there is an
    exception saying that connection refused.

    So if someone has been able to successfully deploy the petstore
    application on clouldscape running at a different port than 1099
    (default), could you send some suggestions.

    Thanks,

    -- Bon Bon

    Bon Bon, Jun 1, 2004