Java SCJP1.5 exam

richnjones

Hi all,

As its Sunday I cant ring up Sun to ask so I thought I'd ask you good
people. I have read somewhere before that the Sun SCJP exam is
multiple choice and that Sun will tell you how many answers are
correct. I ahve also read that they do not tell you how many answers
are correct. Can anyone clarify this for me? Does he SCJP exam tell
you how many answers are correct for each question.

TIA
Richard

(For clarity here is a link to the exam (http://www.sun.com/training/
certification/java/scjp.xml))

Andreas Leitgeb

Can anyone clarify this for me? Does he SCJP exam tell
you how many answers are correct for each question.

Where there is multiple choice, the number of correct ones
was given (if I recall correctly), however not all the
questions are of type "multiple choice". I'm not talking
of "single-choice" as alternative, but even different
types of questions.
If you know the language, there's nothing to fear. Study,
make programs on your own, try to make use of as many as
possible java.util.* classes.
Good luck, anyway!
PS: If you're unsure about a question, don't waste too much
time on it. Just mark it, and deal with the other ones first.