    Thanks,
    Tom Dyess
    OraclePower.com

    Tom Dyess, Jan 10, 2005

  2. Tom Dyess

    Guest

    Tom Dyess wrote:
    > Can someone point me to some good documentation on programming Java
    > WebServices? I can't find much on google. Something like, "Hello

    World Web
    > Services on Eclipse," preferably.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Tom Dyess
    > OraclePower.com

    You can go to the source: http://www.ws-i.org.
    Also have a look at Apache's axis package.

    , Jan 10, 2005

  3. Tom Dyess

    Tom Dyess Guest

    From what I've researched so far, it seems like a nightmare. I'm glad
    apache.org wrote the capability into their Tomcat server though. I tried
    installing the wtp-1.0M2 plugin into Eclipse, but the only example I could
    find on it was with IBM's version which has been removed. Oh well, onward,
    upward. Thanks for the link. I'll take as many as I can get. Lol.

    --
    Tom Dyess
    OraclePower.com

    Tom Dyess, Jan 10, 2005