Java3d Fly Through ( Source code available - free ) Nasa uses Java3d& VRML, Nasa's Fastscipt3d Crash

Discussion in 'Java' started by P. Flavin, Oct 17, 2003.

  1. P. Flavin

    P. Flavin Guest

    Free Source code & demos Available ( see below ):

    The Fly Through & 3d Scenegraph Editor from Sun

    help you learn how to use Java3d & VRML so you

    can create Web Animation with VRML

    ___ without ___ having to loosen the Security

    setting of your browser ( always a bad idea )
    as has been suggested by Nasa's Patti Koenig
    who was either deceived by the Yumetech Fraudsters
    or was knowingly conspriring with Criminals at Yumetech.

    Java 3D Fly Through
    -------------------

    | The Java 3D Fly Through application shows developers
    | how to use Java 3D and take advantage of some of the
    | capabilities within Java 3D.
    |
    | It ... provides the ability to load scenes from a
    | number of formats including
    |
    | obj, lws and using third party loaders
    | 3ds, flt and a number of other formats
    |
    | [ including Web3d.org's VRML ].
    | ----------------------------
    |
    | Once a scene has been loaded users can
    | move around the scene using either the
    | Fly, Hover or Drive behaviors.
    |
    | Users can monitor the frame rate of the application
    | and can manipulate the scene in some simple ways
    | [ including ] disabling textures or lights,
    | stripifying the geometry or compiling the scene graph.

    http://java.sun.com/products/java-media/3D/flythrough.html

    Java 3D Netbeans Module 1.0 beta
    --------------------------------

    | The main focus of the module is to allow users to
    |
    | visually inspect and update a Java 3D Scene Graph.
    | -------------------------------------------------
    |
    | While the user is building the scenegraph by
    | visually manipulating icons in a graph they can
    | see the effects of their actions in a running
    | Java 3D universe.
    |
    | The module consists on 3 software modules
    |
    | Java 3D Netbeans Integration ,
    | Java 3D Fly Through and
    | Java 3D Scene Graph Editor .
    |

    | Java 3D Fly Through and the Java 3D Scene Graph Editor
    | can also be run as standalone applications,
    | idependent of the Netbeans IDE.
    |
    | The tools can import data from [ many ] 3D formats,
    | --------------------------------------------------
    |
    | including
    |
    | 3ds, mdl, obj, ___________ VRML 97, ________
    | dem, dxf and many others.

    http://java3d.netbeans.org/

    Java 3D Fly Through 2.0 Beta
    ----------------------------

    | This application provides a framework for viewing
    |
    | 3D worlds using the Java 3D API.
    |
    | The framework is very extensible and should allow
    | users/developers to configure the tool to suite
    | specific requirements. ...
    |
    | J3dFly can use _______ any loader _____
    | that is written to the Java3D Loader interface
    |
    | [ including Sun's VRML / Xj3d Loaders ].
    | -------------------------------------

    http://java3d.netbeans.org/j3dfly_intro.html

    http://java3d.netbeans.org/
    http://java3d.netbeans.org/j3deditor_intro.html
    http://java3d.netbeans.org/source/browse/java3d [ CVS ]

    Java3d Fly Thu Source code download, & source with examples:

    | File Name
    | ---------
    |
    | release_2.0_beta_20020731.zip
    | release_2.0_beta_20020905_with_examples.zip
    |
    | ( the urls below are for the above files )

    http://java3d.netbeans.org/servlets/ProjectDownloadList?action=download&dlID=209
    http://java3d.netbeans.org/servlets/ProjectDownloadList?action=download&dlID=223

    http://java3d.netbeans.org/servlets/ProjectDownloadList

    The above page is reached through the link:

    Bart wrote:

    | Subject: where to find java3d flythrough 2.0 source code?
    |
    | I am looking for the flytrhough 2.0 source code.
    |
    | I tried to donload it on the netBean website ...
    |
    | Is any one [ able to help ? ]
    |

    | Bart

    http://groups.google.com/groups?

    Yes, certainly : ME, ME, ME ! ( links above )

    Java3d facilitates VRML Animation in a web browser

    including US Naval PGS, NIST, & NSF Fingerspelling

    you need Sun's VRML Loaders ( not Yumetech's )
    you should ignore the lies of the Yumetech Fraudsters.

    http://www.frontiernet.net/~imaging/vrml_loaders_working.html

    Mars Rover ( now enroute ): Test drive it with Java3d & VRML
    http://www.frontiernet.net/~imaging/Nasa_3d_animation.html

    -- Paul, Java Developer & Web Animator
    Imaging the Imagined: Modeling with Math & a Keyboard

    P. Flavin, Oct 17, 2003