javascript

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Phillip Mann, Jun 25, 2004.

  1. Phillip Mann

    Phillip Mann Guest

    Phillip Mann, Jun 25, 2004

  2. Phillip Mann wrote:
    > If I have a CONTENTS list inside a javascript on my index page, will
    > the search engines pickup the contents of my site?

    No, and neither will people with Javascript disabled or not supported.
    Javascript should always be used for transforming existing content in
    non-essential ways, not for creating new content.

    Leif K-Brooks, Jun 25, 2004

  3. Phillip Mann

    Uncle Pirate Guest

    Phillip Mann wrote:

    > If I have a CONTENTS list inside a javascript on my index page, will
    > the search engines pickup the contents of my site?

    No. And I won't stumble on them either thankfully. I hate it when I
    get to a page where I see little or nothing.

    I surf with no plugins, java, javascript, cookies, and popups allowed.

    --
    Stan McCann "Uncle Pirate"
    Cooordinator, Tularosa Basin Chapter, ABATE of NM AMA#758681

    Uncle Pirate, Jun 26, 2004