JBoss deployment problem

Paresh

I m tring to deploy a exploded archive on Jboss4.

For the first time it deploys it fine.

But whenever i change any piece of code and try to redeploy it,it
gives me a blank error box.After closing the box,it gives the
following warning in the deployment window...
"Deployment is out of date due to changes in the underlying project
contents.you'll need to manually redeploy the project to update the
deployed archive."

Other than this it sometimes also deletes the .war files it creates
for the application.

I m using JBoss4 with MyEclipse4.1.1

Any solutions??

Sanjay

Paresh said:
I m tring to deploy a exploded archive on Jboss4.

For the first time it deploys it fine.

But whenever i change any piece of code and try to redeploy it,it
gives me a blank error box.After closing the box,it gives the
following warning in the deployment window...
"Deployment is out of date due to changes in the underlying project
contents.you'll need to manually redeploy the project to update the
deployed archive."

Other than this it sometimes also deletes the .war files it creates
for the application.

I m using JBoss4 with MyEclipse4.1.1

Any solutions??
Try deleting from /jboss-server-home/server/default/tmp/deploy/your-app
and redeploy. That might work.