JBoss/Tomcat or sth else?

Discussion in 'Java' started by miglanc, Aug 10, 2007.

  1. miglanc

    miglanc Guest

    I greet,

    (sorry for my english language + translator)

    In relationship from this that I would like to learn to programme in
    J2EE my
    question is such:
    I from what server should begin science JBoss / Tomcat or another one.
    It what server was it been proper was to learn at the beginning if in
    I would like to look for near future work as programmer Java.
    Programming J2SE, applets is me already familiar { in some part
    obviously). And even dust already first (rather successful) start take-
    off from J2EE /
    JavaMail :p and I tried to create own JSP + servlet'y.

    As well as second question, what technology/framework to learn on
    beginning and what of them are uses in work. I read recently
    post that it does not it bribe to learn Struts'a because oneself him
    already rather it
    it uses.

    Spring, Struts, Seam, Hibernate, JSF, EJB3.0, SOAP, RMI ... ?

    I will add that they wake up that the technology of realization be
    dependent on
    from project.

    miglanc, Aug 10, 2007