    have sourced some documents and they advised me to download the jdk..
    can someone give me the exact link that i need all for programming
    java i will be waiting for your replies in soon

    XENON, Jun 24, 2007

  2. XENON

    JT Guest

    XENON wrote:
    > hi guys i am new at groups and java ..when it comes to c programming i
    > was using a complier simply but now what should i do for java... i
    > have sourced some documents and they advised me to download the jdk..
    > can someone give me the exact link that i need all for programming
    > java i will be waiting for your replies in soon

    How about you use google and try to find your answers first and then
    come here if you can't.

    We will be waiting for your replies in soon.

    JT, Jun 24, 2007

  3. XENON wrote on 24.06.2007 20:54:
    > hi guys i am new at groups and java ..when it comes to c programming i
    > was using a complier simply but now what should i do for java... i
    > have sourced some documents and they advised me to download the jdk..
    > can someone give me the exact link that i need all for programming
    > java i will be waiting for your replies in soon

    You are right. The jdk download is really very hard to find.

    Here is the link:

    http://tinyurl.com/yu6lmq

    Thomas Kellerer, Jun 24, 2007
  4. XENON

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 11:54:35 -0700, XENON <>

    http://mindprod.com/jgloss/jdk.html
    --
    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    The Java Glossary