jdk new version exact link!

XENON

hi guys i am new at groups and java ..when it comes to c programming i
was using a complier simply but now what should i do for java... i
have sourced some documents and they advised me to download the jdk..
can someone give me the exact link that i need all for programming
java i will be waiting for your replies in soon

JT

XENON said:
hi guys i am new at groups and java ..when it comes to c programming i
was using a complier simply but now what should i do for java... i
have sourced some documents and they advised me to download the jdk..
can someone give me the exact link that i need all for programming
java i will be waiting for your replies in soon
How about you use google and try to find your answers first and then
come here if you can't.

We will be waiting for your replies in soon.

Thomas Kellerer

XENON wrote on 24.06.2007 20:54:
hi guys i am new at groups and java ..when it comes to c programming i
was using a complier simply but now what should i do for java... i
have sourced some documents and they advised me to download the jdk..
can someone give me the exact link that i need all for programming
java i will be waiting for your replies in soon
You are right. The jdk download is really very hard to find.

Here is the link:

http://tinyurl.com/yu6lmq

Roedy Green

http://mindprod.com/jgloss/jdk.html