JMagick problem

Veerle

Hi,

I downloaded the JMagick binaries from http://www.yeo.id.au/jmagick/.

I installed ImageMagic and copied the jmagick.dll and jmagick.jar to
my hard disk.

My java program compiles, but when run, it gives the following error:
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
C:\eclipse\workspace\Thumbnails\lib\jmagick.dll: Can't find dependent
libraries

I guess the jmagick.dll can't find the ImageMagic dll's that are in
the default folder: C:\Program Files\ImageMagick-5.5.7-Q8

What do I have to do to solve this?

Veerle

Robert Olofsson

: Hi,

: I guess the jmagick.dll can't find the ImageMagic dll's that are in
: the default folder: C:\Program Files\ImageMagick-5.5.7-Q8

Try adding the path to the dll's to your PATH variable

/robo

Veerle

Try adding the path to the dll's to your PATH variable

The path to the dll's is already in the PATH variable. The setup
program of ImageMagick already did that. So that isn't the solution...

Any other ideas?

Veerle

Peter Kirk

Veerle said:
The path to the dll's is already in the PATH variable. The setup
program of ImageMagick already did that. So that isn't the solution...

Any other ideas?

Are there other dlls which JMagick/Imagick uses - for different types of
image conversion or whatever? I used ImageMagick a long time ago, and I seem
to remember there were "3rd party" tools required for some conversions.

There is (was at least) also a mailing list for ImageMagick and JMagick,
which you can find from their website. You might get more qualified help
there.

Peter