Join Python Global Meeting Sunday June 21 using VOIP - BerkeleyTIP

Discussion in 'Python' started by john_re, Jun 20, 2009.

  1. john_re

    john_re Guest

    Join the friendly Python Global [& ALL FREE SW HW & CULTURE]
    community Meeting:
    this Sunday, June 21, using VOIP,
    10A - 6P Pacific USA time [GMT - 8? 7? hours] =
    1P - 9P Eastern USA =
    6P - 2A??? GMT - Daylight savings correction? +7 hours?

    at the BerkeleyTIP Global Free SW HW & Culture meeting

    CONNECT VIA VOIP (& IRC):
    Join IRC channel #berkeleytip on freenode.net,
    & we'll help get you connected on VOIP.
    Have a VOIP headset.
    http://sites.google.com/site/berkeleytip/remote-attendance

    LOCAL MEETING NEW LOCATION:
    Free speech cafe closed Sundays in summer. Watch the BTIP local list for final in person UCB meeting location details:
    http://groups.google.com/group/BerkTIP

    GENERIC HOURLY SCHEDULE, &
    MARK YOUR CALENDAR - NEXT 3 MEETINGS:
    Sun June 21, Sat July 4, Sun July 19
    http://sites.google.com/site/berkeleytip/schedule

    Join the mailing list, introduce yourself, tell us what projects you are interested in, invite others to join your project:
    BTIP-Global
    http://groups.google.com/group/BerkTIPGlobal

    =====
    HOT TOPICs:
    Oracle owns OpenOffice & MySQL - What help is needed?
    KDE 4 aps need work - especially Calendar?!
    Open Hardware - Robotics?
    POLL: ** How about 2x per month Weekday Evening BTIP-Global Meetings? **
    1) The Wednesday & Thursday _after_ the BTIP weekend meetings?
    2) The Monday & Tuesday _before_ the BTIP weekend meetings?
    3) Other? Your suggestions?
    - Join the mailing list & send in your opinions/thoughts/suggestions.

    GROUP PROJECT - Asterisk VOIP conference server:
    We've now got our own Asterisk VOIP conference server.
    [Thanks, Windsor & Jack! :) ]
    Help:
    - get a user channel members status page working
    - get SIP & Skype ability?
    http://sites.google.com/site/berkeleytip/remote-attendance

    YOUR PROJECT - LET US KNOW, GET SOME VOLUNTEER HELP:
    http://groups.google.com/group/BerkTIPGlobal

    VIDEOS - OPPORTUNITY - FINDER VOLUNTEER NEEDED
    No videos this month, cause David & I are too busy. Do you want to find some for us all to watch? Check out this link, email the list & let us know you'd like to volunteer. :)
    http://sites.google.com/site/berkeleytip/talk-videos

    See the mailing lists for the latest info/changes:

    JOIN THE ANNOUNCEMENT LIST - 1 or 2 announcements per month:
    http://groups.google.com/group/BerkTIPAnc

    FOR FORWARDING:
    You are invited to forward this message to anywhere appropriate.
    john_re, Jun 20, 2009