[JSF][Java Studio Creator] Format output and customize display

FD

Hello,

I want to do a special formatting which depends on some values with Java
Studio Creator.

Here is the thing : I get an ArrayList from a page bean property.
This ArrayList is used to populate a datatable component.
In this ArrayList, there are beans with a getValue() property.
All the usable values are stored as constants in an interface.

With this value, I want to do that :
- Formatting this value : For example, I want to display "First Choice" if
the value is 1, "Second Choice" if it is 2, ... with a default case
- Changing style of current row : If getValue() property return 1 for
example, I want the current table row being red, if the value is 2, I want
it green, and so on... Still with a default case
- Disabling a button which is on the same row.

How can I do this, or at least one of these points ?

Thanks