K600i is sending wrong session id

Niko Grobelsek

I have a problem with some phones which are sending my session id in "xxxxxx"
(inside quotation marks) and the result is that asp.net always gives new
session to the phone. IS there a way I can somhowe intercept and fix the
sessionid on my own or someother way around this problem?

tnx

Jay

Hi,

You can use Encode/Decode functions to fix the below problem.

For example,

For Encode $str =~ s/\"/\"/g; and for Decode $str =~ s/\"/\"/g;

When you pass the session id use Encode and use Decode to use the same
session id

got my point