lastest C standard version

Douglas A. Gwyn

... it doesn't seem to be in either of those places.

In that case, it was probably in the forward to the
document responding to public comment on the (first)
proposed C standard. I'll try to find it in my
archives and format it into plain text to post here.

Douglas A. Gwyn

Douglas A. Gwyn said:
In that case, it was probably in the forward to the
document responding to public comment on the (first)
proposed C standard. I'll try to find it in my
archives and format it into plain text to post here.

Hmm, turns out some of those files were lost in a system
backup/restore snafu some time ago.