    Not sure where to go from there.

    Thanks all,

    PhilC

    PhilC, Oct 18, 2004

  2. PhilC

    PhilC Guest

    I get the same trying to install Scientific Python.

    The top of the registerPython script is as below.
    What do I need to change under "# tweak as necessary" ?

    Thanks,

    PhilC

    #
    # script to register Python 2.0 or later for use with win32all
    # and other extensions that require Python registry settings
    #
    # written by Joakim Löw for Secret Labs AB / PythonWare
    #
    # source:
    # http://www.pythonware.com/products/works/articles/regpy20.htm

    import sys

    from _winreg import *

    # tweak as necessary
    version = sys.version[:2]
    installpath = sys.prefix

    regpath = "SOFTWARE\\Python\\Pythoncore\\%s\\" % (version)
    installkey = "InstallPath"
    pythonkey = "PythonPath"
    pythonpath = "%s;%sLib\\;%sDLLs\\" % (
    installpath, installpath, installpath