Lead/Sr. C++ Consultant || San Jose || 6 Months Contract

Discussion in 'C++' started by Tech_Recruiter, Oct 17, 2007.

  1. One of our Client in San Jose is looking for a Lead C++ consultant:

    Job Title: Lead/Sr. C++ Consultant
    Location: San Jose, CA
    Duration: 6 Months
    Pay rate: Open
    · Should have 7 yrs of experience in C++
    · Should lead onshore and offshore guys
    · Expert level C++ skills with demonstrated ability to resolve complex
    problems quickly
    · Familiarity with Clearcase & Clearquest preferred
    · Strong verbal and written communication skills are a positive due to
    the dynamic nature of discussions with other engineering and product
    teams
    · Review all technical design documents and provide valuable input
    into all designs
    · Ensure coding is properly done, work with team members to ensure all
    coding standards are followed
    · Be autonomous & creative

    Please respond with Resume, Rate and Contact no.

    Thanks!

    Ganesh Prabhu N | Technical Recruiter
    Tel: (510) 962-3203 Fax: (510) 405-2007
    Email:

    TechAspect Solutions Inc.
    46720 Fremont BLVD. Fremont , CA 94538 | www.techaspect.com
    Tech_Recruiter, Oct 17, 2007

  2. Tech_Recruiter wrote:
    > One of our Client in [..]

    Job adverts are off-topic here (if you care to know).

    Victor Bazarov, Oct 17, 2007

  3. Tech_Recruiter

    Signal9 Guest

    On Oct 17, 1:23 pm, Tech_Recruiter <> wrote:
    > One of our Client in San Jose is looking for a Lead C++ consultant:
    >
    > Job Title: Lead/Sr. C++ Consultant
    > Location: San Jose, CA
    > Duration: 6 Months
    > Pay rate: Open
    > · Should have 7 yrs of experience in C++
    > · Should lead onshore and offshore guys
    > · Expert level C++ skills with demonstrated ability to resolve complex
    > problems quickly
    > · Familiarity with Clearcase & Clearquest preferred
    > · Strong verbal and written communication skills are a positive due to
    > the dynamic nature of discussions with other engineering and product
    > teams
    > · Review all technical design documents and provide valuable input
    > into all designs
    > · Ensure coding is properly done, work with team members to ensure all
    > coding standards are followed
    > · Be autonomous & creative
    >
    > Please respond with Resume, Rate and Contact no.
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > Ganesh Prabhu N | Technical Recruiter
    > Tel: (510) 962-3203 Fax: (510) 405-2007
    > Email: