Lead/Sr. C++ Consultant || San Jose || 6 Months Contract

Tech_Recruiter

One of our Client in San Jose is looking for a Lead C++ consultant:

Job Title: Lead/Sr. C++ Consultant
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 6 Months
Pay rate: Open
· Should have 7 yrs of experience in C++
· Should lead onshore and offshore guys
· Expert level C++ skills with demonstrated ability to resolve complex
problems quickly
· Familiarity with Clearcase & Clearquest preferred
· Strong verbal and written communication skills are a positive due to
the dynamic nature of discussions with other engineering and product
teams
· Review all technical design documents and provide valuable input
into all designs
· Ensure coding is properly done, work with team members to ensure all
coding standards are followed
· Be autonomous & creative

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Contact no.

Thanks!

Ganesh Prabhu N | Technical Recruiter
Tel: (510) 962-3203 Fax: (510) 405-2007
Email: (e-mail address removed)

[...]