Need C++ Consultant ASAP

Amy

Hello

We have a direct contact with the hiring manager at a small start up
based out of Campbell, CA (San Francisco Bay Area). We are looking to
fill this position exclusively.

LOCAL CANDIDATES PREFERRED! PLEASE ONLY SUBMIT CANDIDATES ON YOUR OWN
W-2/H-1 (or you have a very good hold on).

Position: C++/Java Developer
Location: Campbell, CA
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Rate: DOE

The following is the description of skills needed:

Required Skills:

* 3+ years of Linux programming experience using C/C++
* Experience with relational databases and SQL
* Knowledge of Apache http modules
* Solid understanding of multithreading, Linux
internals/file systems and HTTP
* Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills
* PHP/Java programming experience
* MySql experience is a must.
* Experience developing applications using MVC paradigm
* Experience of SOA, web services and Message Oriented
Middleware (MOM)

Candidate must have 7-10 years of overall experience
FACE TO FACE INTERVIEW REQUIRED

Please contact Amy at (e-mail address removed)

Amy
Sr. Recruiter
Canvas Info Tech Inc.
510-342-5663 Ext: 106 (O)

510-779-5239 (Fax)
www.canvasinfotech.com

An “E- Verify Employer"

"A Minority Based Enterprise"

Christof Donat

Hi,
[...]

This is going to be really expensive if you find someone at all.

Christof