Looking for C++ tester

Discussion in 'C++' started by flexmonali@gmail.com, Jun 20, 2012.

    Hope you are doing great !

    Just wanted to touch base with you to discuss an important requirement which we have with one of our major client at San Jose, CA and to see if you would be available and interested in this one. Please send me your most updated MS Word format resume with contact details ASAP.

    Location San Jose, CA
    Contract :6 to 12 Mths

    Skills Looking for :-

    •Programming experience in C++, Perl, and Shell scripts
    •Competency with Unix/Linux environment and basic Unix tools and commands
    •Minimum 3 years hands-on experience writing test cases with appropriate languages and automated test tools .
    •Experience with white-box or gray-box testing is desirable, especially for client/server systems
    •UNIX, Windows, and SQL experience required
    •Must be team-oriented, able to deal with conflict, handle ambiguity, andbe a self-learner
    •Ability to apply critical thinking to solve problems
    •Good written and verbal communication skills

    Thanks & Best Regards,
    Monali
    Resource Manager
    Flexton Inc.
    3140 De La Cruz Blvd.,Santa Clara, CA 95054
    Tel: 408-845-9400 Ext :109
    Fax:408-890-4619
    Email: