    interpolating them. Output should be something like JPEG.

    Thx,

    Florian

    Florian Lindner, May 2, 2005

  2. Florian Lindner

    Fabio Pliger Guest

    "Florian Lindner" <> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > Hello,
    > I'm looking for libraries to create graphs. I'm not talking about plotting

    > function like f(x)=x^2 just plotting a couple of values into a short,

    maybe
    > interpolating them. Output should be something like JPEG.
    >
    > Thx,
    >
    > Florian

    There lots of libraries tha do what u r searching... Seach them on google:

    matplotlib
    chaco
    scipy.plt
    gnplot

    they all are great, it depends on what you are planning to do. For my last
    prject i used chaco that has some really great features... but the project
    is not very active and you have to learn a lot by yourself...

    F.P.

    Fabio Pliger, May 2, 2005