Library to parse MS word docs & convert Word docs to PDF

KYG

Hi ,

I'm trying to design and build a web app (my first C++ app) using the
WT C++ web toolkit. Been looking for a way to read an MS Word doc into
a 'stream?' and manipulate (search, copy/ delete paragraphs, format
etc) its contents from my c++ program.

lastly, is there a free c++ library or a way to convert MS Word docs
to PDF using C++

Help please!

AnonMail2005

Hi ,

I'm trying to design and build a web app (my first C++ app) using the
WT C++ web toolkit. Been looking for a way to read an MS Word doc into
a 'stream?' and manipulate (search, copy/ delete paragraphs, format
etc) its contents from my c++ program.

lastly, is there a free c++ library or a way to convert MS Word docs
to PDF using C++

Help please!

For your first request...

Why not check out google's toolkit and/or interface for their docs.
They do this and the functionality is probably available to third
party developers.

HTH

Ian Collins

KYG said:
Hi ,

I'm trying to design and build a web app (my first C++ app) using the
WT C++ web toolkit. Been looking for a way to read an MS Word doc into
a 'stream?' and manipulate (search, copy/ delete paragraphs, format
etc) its contents from my c++ program.

lastly, is there a free c++ library or a way to convert MS Word docs
to PDF using C++
OpenOffice - it has a scripting engine.