LineGraph in Netscape

balakrishnan.dinesh

HI Frnds,

Im doing linegraph independently for every browser.
Like VML for IE browsers
CANVAS for Firefox browser

But i dont know that what to use for Netscape,

can anyone tell me, what i have to use for netscape to put line graph

Randy Webb

(e-mail address removed) said the following on 9/6/2006 5:17 AM:
HI Frnds,

Im doing linegraph independently for every browser.
Like VML for IE browsers
CANVAS for Firefox browser

But i dont know that what to use for Netscape,

NS8? Which rendering engine? It can use both Mozilla's and IE's. And as
such, you should be able to use Firefox and/or IE code for it.