    Thanks for your help,
    Gareth
    , Jun 22, 2006

  2. surf_doggie Guest

    surf_doggie, Jun 22, 2006

    , Jun 22, 2006

    Earl,

    Got that working without any problems at all! Thanks for the link! Just
    one quick query though... At the moment the two drop down menus are
    side by side like this:
    _________ _________
    |________| |________|

    Is there any way to get them one on top of the other:
    _________
    |________|
    _________
    |________|

    I know it is somewhere in the asp script but i do not know enough asp
    yet to understand where i can put a line break.

    Thanks again for your help,
    Regards, Gareth

    surf_doggie wrote:

    > You need a combo of JavaScript and ASP assuming you are pulling your
    > car values from a DB.
    >
    > http://forums.aspfree.com/code-bank-54/dynamic-dependant-listboxes-53159.html
    >
    > Earl
    > www.jhdesigninc.com
    , Jun 24, 2006

    Never mind! I read the rest of the posts on the link you sent and the
    answer was there! I should have done that before posting so sorry about
    that!

    However, a question i do have is how can i reduce the size of the menu.
    Currently, when the user clicks on the drop down menu 30 options come
    up... can i reduce this at all?

    The code i need to alter is Part 3 on this page:

    http://forums.aspfree.com/code-bank-54/dynamic-dependant-listboxes-53159.html

    Thanks for your help
    Gareth

    wrote:

    > Earl,
    >
    > Got that working without any problems at all! Thanks for the link! Just
    > one quick query though... At the moment the two drop down menus are
    > side by side like this:
    > _________ _________
    > |________| |________|
    >
    > Is there any way to get them one on top of the other:
    > _________
    > |________|
    > _________
    > |________|
    >
    > I know it is somewhere in the asp script but i do not know enough asp
    > yet to understand where i can put a line break.
    >
    > Thanks again for your help,
    > Regards, Gareth
    >

    > surf_doggie wrote:
    >
    > > You need a combo of JavaScript and ASP assuming you are pulling your
    > > car values from a DB.
    > >
    > > http://forums.aspfree.com/code-bank-54/dynamic-dependant-listboxes-53159.html
    > >
    > > Earl
    > > www.jhdesigninc.com