Losing Session Variables

mbosco51

I know this is a common thread, but I seem to be losing session
variables on my website. I read through everything I could find,
including this link: http://aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2157, but cannot
seem to fix the problem.

First so history... we were getting a lot of reports of session loss on
a particular page. Eventually we tracked it down to the fact that we
were launching pop up windows, which do not always share the same
state. We fixed this problem, however....

There is one user that still has this problem, but at another spot in
the website. After logging in, the user is sent to a page that
contains a frameset. I know the frameset page can read the session
variable. However, for this one individual, neither of the individual
frames can read the session variable. I know there is some talk in the
above link about framesets causing problems, but nothing they suggested
seemed to work. The user is using IE 6 on and XP machine. I had him
change his browser settings to allow all cookies, but he still gets the
same behavior. All other users seem ok.

Any ideas? I'm at a loss. Thanks!