Mail from UrpanTech

siva

Hello,

We UrpanTech are a very big staffing company in USA with clients like
Microsoft, TCS, Capgemini and skillnet so on. We hire people for our US
Clients which are in India too. The main advantage with our company is
that our clients have their base in USA and will want their employees
to shift to their corporate location soon. So after a period of 6
months to 1 year the person selected for our client will be taken to
their US Locations.

What are we looking is for very good Java Professionals with good
experience in Retail Projects. People who have worked in Swings for at
least a period of 2 yrs would be a fit. We are also looking for people
who have got good experience in struts and Springs frameworks. The
requirements are seperate for both the skills. Over all experience
range can be more than 3 - 9 yrs in both the skills.

If anyone is looking for the opportunity please mail me at
(e-mail address removed) or just mail me with any suggestions.

regards,
Siva
UrpanTech

Lew

Hello,

We UrpanTech are a very big staffing company in USA with clients like
Microsoft, TCS, Capgemini and skillnet so on. We hire people

apparently not to proofread your copy.
People who have worked in Swings
"Swings"?!

who have got good experience in struts and Springs frameworks.
"Springs"?!

If anyone is looking for the opportunity please mail me at
(e-mail address removed) or just mail me with any suggestions.

regards,
Siva
UrpanTech

You are not going to get the best professionals with that kind of
unprofessional approach.

- Lew

kingpin+nntp

Lew said:
apparently not to proofread your copy.

Maybe it's just a spammer since spammers regularly demonstrate
worse-than-terrible spelling, although I'd say this one is many steps
above a typical spammer. The bragging about being "very big" certainly
detracts from the original poster's credibility in my first impression.

Correct spelling, proper punctuation, etc., are important aspects of
one's professional presentation. A few minor mistakes are acceptable,
but when one doesn't make the effort to take the obvious things
seriously, especially when trying to make a "professional impression,"
they not only open themselves to ridicule but they also send a message
to potential prospects that attention to the details of professionalism
is not important. In summary, this can't be good for their business.
"Swings"?!
[sNip]

I just asked my 5-year-old daughter one minute ago "Are Swings or
Slides more fun?" Her answer, without hesitation (and with a very big
smile), was "Slides." She's an expert, by the way. =)

[Just for fun, I hope a few other parents will contribute to this
informal poll...]