    Siva
    UrpanTech

    , Jan 12, 2007

  2. Lew Guest

    wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > We UrpanTech are a very big staffing company in USA with clients like
    > Microsoft, TCS, Capgemini and skillnet so on. We hire people

    apparently not to proofread your copy.

    > People who have worked in Swings

    "Swings"?!

    > who have got good experience in struts and Springs frameworks.

    "Springs"?!

    > If anyone is looking for the opportunity please mail me at
    > or just mail me with any suggestions.
    >
    > regards,
    > Siva
    > UrpanTech

    You are not going to get the best professionals with that kind of
    unprofessional approach.

    - Lew

    Lew, Jan 13, 2007

    OT: Swings, Springs, and Slides? Slides are more fun! (was Re: Mail from UrpanTech)

    Lew wrote:
    > wrote:
    >
    > > Hello,
    > >
    > > We UrpanTech are a very big staffing company in USA with clients like
    > > Microsoft, TCS, Capgemini and skillnet so on. We hire people

    > apparently not to proofread your copy.

    Maybe it's just a spammer since spammers regularly demonstrate
    worse-than-terrible spelling, although I'd say this one is many steps
    above a typical spammer. The bragging about being "very big" certainly
    detracts from the original poster's credibility in my first impression.

    Correct spelling, proper punctuation, etc., are important aspects of
    one's professional presentation. A few minor mistakes are acceptable,
    but when one doesn't make the effort to take the obvious things
    seriously, especially when trying to make a "professional impression,"
    they not only open themselves to ridicule but they also send a message
    to potential prospects that attention to the details of professionalism
    is not important. In summary, this can't be good for their business.

    > > People who have worked in Swings

    > "Swings"?!

    [sNip]

    I just asked my 5-year-old daughter one minute ago "Are Swings or
    Slides more fun?" Her answer, without hesitation (and with a very big
    smile), was "Slides." She's an expert, by the way. =)

    [Just for fun, I hope a few other parents will contribute to this
    informal poll...]

    , Jan 14, 2007