Mailing List in Ruby

Martin Hart

Hi all,

I am looking for some mailing list software in ruby (sort of similar to
majordomo type functionality). After doing a quick search of ruby forge and
raa I came across tml which looks pretty comprehensive.

However, as far as I can tell, tml does not have any English documentation.

Before I start to wade through the source to work out how it works, does
anybody know of any English documentation for tml, or alternatively does
anybody know of any other mailing list programs written in Ruby?

TIA

Martin