Mailing List in Ruby

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Martin Hart, Apr 2, 2004.

  1. Martin Hart

    Martin Hart Guest

    Hi all,

    I am looking for some mailing list software in ruby (sort of similar to
    majordomo type functionality). After doing a quick search of ruby forge and
    raa I came across tml which looks pretty comprehensive.

    However, as far as I can tell, tml does not have any English documentation.

    Before I start to wade through the source to work out how it works, does
    anybody know of any English documentation for tml, or alternatively does
    anybody know of any other mailing list programs written in Ruby?

    TIA

    Martin

    --
    Martin Hart