    example implementation). I think I might need SQL server to store session
    data, but I am not sure...

    Greg
    gstark, Apr 2, 2007

  2. You could switch to SQL Server Session State, but the problem is that session
    is an per-user on a specific application specific thing, unless you were to
    hack the SQL Server tables / sprocs to override this.
    Peter

    --
    Site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    Short urls & more: http://ittyurl.net

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Apr 2, 2007

  3. You can implement your own session management by deriving the page
    class and overriding the default HttpSession with a custom
    implementation.
    Check out http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa479313.aspx
    This gives an idea about how to share session info.
    Hope this helps.
    Latish
    Latish Sehgal, Apr 6, 2007