marquee and image

Roy Schestowitz

Disco said:
Alexandre Jaquet wrote on 20/07/2005 :
Na man. I cant see this page at all.
"The page cannot be displayed"

Isn't marquee deprecated? If not, you should use it with a grain of salt. It
is poorly supported by browsers and always a bad idea as an element to
incorporate. If you absolutely must use it, avoid placing it in a primary
page.

Roy

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Alexandre Jaquet <""alexjaquet\"@[no spam]
msn.com"> quothed
Hi,

I'm trying to add a fixed image before a marquee :

http://djmarketplace.no-ip.biz/marquee.htm but as you can see there is a
carriage return just after the image

any idea ? thanks in advance

If marquee acts like a div, you probably have to use a float or absolute
positioning to achieve what you want. I would try putting the image in
a div *after* the marquee and floating it left.