Master has a Master?

AmitKu

My site has a header and footer that is common to all pages on the
site. It makes sense that this should be stored within a master, and
have everybody go off of this one.

However, one part of my site (20 pages) has a nav bar, and I'd like to
use a master to represent this. Instead of having the header and
footer again in this new master, I'd like to have it "derive" from that
first master.

Is this possible, and how can I achieve this?

Thanks in advance,
Amit