master page submenu items disappear in contentpage with iframes?

jobs

below is my code. the htm was generated by word. When i call this page
from the menu, all submenus disappear.

<%@ Page Language="VB" AutoEventWireup="false" MasterPageFile="~/Main/
MasterPage.master"
EnableEventValidation="False" Title="Americatel Retailer Products
FAQ" CodeFile="FAQ_Products.aspx.vb" Inherits="_Phones" %>

<asp:Content ID="Content1" ContentPlaceHolderID="Content1"
runat="Server">
<iframe id="Frame1" height="500px" width="800px"
style="background-color:Transparent" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto"
src="FAQ_PP.htm" />

</asp:Content>

Thanks for any help or information.