MDE Error "Not enough storage"

Mark

Hello,
Recently I have not been able to open an asp.net page in MDE's web from
designer. I recieve the following error:
"The file failed to load in the web from designer. Please correct the
following error, then load again: Not enough storage is available to
complete this operation"

I have 54Gigs of free space and a gig of ram. Rebooting has not helped.

This is the GUI portion of a web project that is spilt into a DAL, BLL and
GUI that is in source safe.

I am runnint Micrsoft Development Environment 2002 Verison 7.0.9466
Micrsoft .NET framework 1.0 Version 1.0.3705
SysInfo With Visual Studio and the project open:
Total Physical Memory 1,024.00 MB
Available Physical Memory 543.21 MB
Total Virtual Memory 4.90 GB
Available Virtual Memory 3.97 GB
Page File Space 3.90 GB

Sys Info After trying to open Web Form Designer:
Total Physical Memory 1,024.00 MB
Available Physical Memory 89.13 MB
Total Virtual Memory 4.90 GB
Available Virtual Memory 2.97 GB
Page File Space 3.90 GB

Any suggestions would be appricated.

Thanks for your time,
Mark

Mark

Thanks for the quick response. I have found several articles regarding that
when I search for "Not Enough Storage". I have no issues with compiling and
running this app in debug mode. I only get this message when trying to open
the aspx page with the web from designer. After the error message it gives
me the HTML instead of the drag drop interface.

Mark

Mark

I found a couple of KB articles that sounded closer.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;317624

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324181

I contacted MS and received the hot fix but it would not install. The rep
that sent the hotfix stated that we needed framework 1.0 SP2 installed
first. DLed that and installed it, but get the same "Could not install
Microsoft .NET Framework Hotfix (Q324181) message that we got before SP2.

One other bit of info that I discovered. We have 4 programmers in shop. The
2 that are having this issue as of Tuesday (4/6/2004) both have framework
1.0 and 1.1 installed. The other two programmers only have 1.0 and have no
issues. We tried uninstalling 1.1 but it did not change the error message.

Thanks for your time,

Mark

Mark said:
Thanks for the quick response. I have found several articles regarding that
when I search for "Not Enough Storage". I have no issues with compiling and
running this app in debug mode. I only get this message when trying to open
the aspx page with the web from designer. After the error message it gives
me the HTML instead of the drag drop interface.

Mark

Peter O'Reilly said:
Does it occur when you try to debug remotely? If so, click here:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;320433&Product=vsnet