MDI Parent Child Form TPanel

Sheikko

Hi,
i have an application MDI with a TPanel in the left side. THe problem
is when I call a child and I maximizie it, it go also under the panel.
I have tried to insert another TPanel and include in it the child, but
I don't know how I can do this.
Can anyone help me.
I'm working with c++ builder of borland.
THank you

?

=?iso-8859-1?q?Erik_Wikstr=F6m?=

Hi,
i have an application MDI with a TPanel in the left side. THe problem
is when I call a child and I maximizie it, it go also under the panel.
I have tried to insert another TPanel and include in it the child, but
I don't know how I can do this.
Can anyone help me.
I'm working with c++ builder of borland.

Sorry, this group does not deal with Borland-specific things, take a
look at http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.9
for some ideas where you might get a better response.