Microsoft Robotics?

clintonG

Thank you. I just sent mail to Stewart Tansley and deeply enbedded in
Whitebox Robotics website was mention that Windows XP was being used but no
further mention which version or in which context.

<%= Clinton Gallagher

John Timney (ASP.NET MVP) said:
Sponsored work
http://research.microsoft.com/~stansley/robotics.html

Also, look at ROCI
http://www.cis.upenn.edu/group/mars/ROCI/

And Stewart Tansleys blog
http://research.microsoft.com/~stansley/

--
Regards

John Timney
ASP.NET MVP
Microsoft Regional Director

clintonG said:
Does anybody know what (if anything) Microsoft has been thinking about
robotics?
The LAMP camp is making real progress [1],[2].

<%= Clinton Gallagher
NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com
URL http://metromilwaukee.com/

[1] http://www.whiteboxrobotics.com/2005/