    Can anyone please suggest a mini project ie one that i can use to build as a
    beginner using Visual Studio .NET / Visual Basic.

    Cheers

    Scottie T, Mar 29, 2005

  2. Scottie T

    nandha Guest

    It is small size project duration less than 3 person
    months.

    Studio and am now
    >wanting to apply what i have learnt to some sort of mini

    project.

    >The biggest problem i have however is what mini project

    should i look at????

    nandha, Mar 29, 2005

  3. Scottie T

    Josh Guest

    > Can anyone please suggest a mini project ie one that i can use to build as
    > beginner using Visual Studio .NET / Visual Basic.

    How about a project to record what your doing. Text box on a form with a
    button. type something in click 'save' records text and date time in text
    file.

    Then you can start adding features as you think of them. Such as...

    A Screen to view the recorded data
    A Report based on the data.
    A calculation to show how long between each entry ( handy for time sheet
    entry at end of week )
    A facility to edit saved entries.

    that should get you going...

    Josh, Apr 2, 2005