    documentation, update 14? there seems to be a problem downloading it from
    the sun server since saturday.
    yours

    transkawa, Aug 10, 2009

  2. transkawa

    Arne Vajhøj Guest

    transkawa wrote:
    > can someone provide me with a mirror for downloading the j2se 1.6
    > documentation, update 14? there seems to be a problem downloading it from
    > the sun server since saturday.
    > yours

    I don't think they update the docs for update releases.

    Arne

    Arne Vajhøj, Aug 10, 2009

  3. transkawa

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 19:44:10 +0100, "transkawa" <>

    >can someone provide me with a mirror for downloading the j2se 1.6
    >documentation, update 14? there seems to be a problem downloading it from
    >the sun server since saturday.
    >yours

    they have not changed it since 1.6.0_10

    see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/jdk.html for the URL.

    If you can't download it, I can email it to you.
    --
    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    http://mindprod.com

    "You can have quality software, or you can have pointer arithmetic; but you cannot have both at the same time."
    ~ Bertrand Meyer (born: 1950 age: 59) 1989, creator of design by contract and the Eiffel language.

    Roedy Green, Aug 11, 2009