mirror site, j2se documentation

transkawa

can someone provide me with a mirror for downloading the j2se 1.6
documentation, update 14? there seems to be a problem downloading it from
the sun server since saturday.
yours

Arne Vajhøj

transkawa said:
can someone provide me with a mirror for downloading the j2se 1.6
documentation, update 14? there seems to be a problem downloading it from
the sun server since saturday.
yours

I don't think they update the docs for update releases.

Arne

Roedy Green

can someone provide me with a mirror for downloading the j2se 1.6
documentation, update 14? there seems to be a problem downloading it from
the sun server since saturday.
yours

they have not changed it since 1.6.0_10

see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/jdk.html for the URL.

If you can't download it, I can email it to you.
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com

"You can have quality software, or you can have pointer arithmetic; but you cannot have both at the same time."
~ Bertrand Meyer (born: 1950 age: 59) 1989, creator of design by contract and the Eiffel language.