Missing Header File - "vga.h"

Kamlesh

Hello,

I am writing a computer graphics program in Turbo C compiler on DOS
environment. The source code includes "vga.h", but I do not have this
file in my TurboC directory.

Please let me know from where can I get this file?

If I cannot get this file for Turbo C, can I get it for Linux based C
Compiler???

Regards,
Kamlesh

Emmanuel Delahaye

In said:
I am writing a computer graphics program in Turbo C compiler on DOS
environment. The source code includes "vga.h", but I do not have this
file in my TurboC directory.

Neither do I.
Please let me know from where can I get this file?

Ask the guys who wrote the code in the first place.
If I cannot get this file for Turbo C, can I get it for Linux based C
Compiler???

Who knows. A header is just an interface file. You also need the
implementation file (source or library).

It sounds that your question is hardly about the C-language...

Mark McIntyre

Hello,

I am writing a computer graphics program in Turbo C compiler on DOS
environment. The source code includes "vga.h", but I do not have this
file in my TurboC directory.

This is a FAQ. Please read the FAQ.

10.11 deals with "help, I'm missing some mysterious header"