Mock objects for nunit tests?

Guest

Hi;

Are there mock objects anywhere that I can use to write nunit tests for my
code behind methods?

Guest

Hi;

what I found there was:
NUnitASP - latest release 11030-04 - definitely no 2.0 support
..NET Mock Objects - latest release 3-10-06 but no ASP mock objects
EasyMock.NET - latest release 11-9-04 - definitely no 2.0 support
NMock - no mock objects of any of the .NET API - and they suggest you don't
mock the .NET API with it.

Am I missing one? Because I don't think any of these will work. What I need
is a System.Web.UI.Page mock object so I can then test my code behind in
nunit.

dubois.ludovic

Hi.

We developped such a tool: POCMock
(http://www.prettyobjects.com/POCMock.aspx)

The .NET v2.0 version (POCMock2) is available but Standard version
only. With standard version, you can't mock libraries having more than
50 classes (but it is a free tool).

With Professional and Enterprise versions, you can mock what ever you
want. These version will be available soon (in March 2006).

Cheers.

Ludovic Dubois.