mod_ruby, Apache 2, mySQL problem

Tony Targonski

------_=_NextPart_001_01C53BA7.65DA4708

I find this to be the oddest thing, but Rails crash Apache with build in
SQL statements. Like Model.find_all. After Apache restarts itself, the
page renders correctly with all the proper data from the table.
=20
This appears to be the case only when Apache is configured to use
mod_ruby; I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what could be
wrong.
=20
My configuration is:
Win 2000 SP4