Modelsim error 211

Marcus Svensson

When i try to add signals to the Wave window Modelsim freeks out creating
a corrut call stack error. WHY? and
any ideas on how to fix that? BTW i'm running Windows XP..

update:

modelsim exits whit error code 211..

Paul Uiterlinden

Marcus said:
When i try to add signals to the Wave window Modelsim freeks out
creating a corrut call stack error. WHY? and
any ideas on how to fix that? BTW i'm running Windows XP..

update:

modelsim exits whit error code 211..

Never heard of.

But the second hit of
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&q=modelsim+error+211&btnG=Google+Search
reveals:

Mentor Graphics DRs Repaired in 5.7c
* DR338791 - Getting a stack trace and the simulator exits with an
error code 211.

For further information, I suggest www.model.com (assuming you're working
with a legitimate license).

Paul.

gibe

Hello Marcus,

I have exactly the same problem. I try to change my DDRAM, my Video Card, but nothing works?
Have you fix the problem?

gibe

Hello Marcus,

I have exactly the same problem. I try to change my DDRAM, my Video Card, but nothing works?
Have you fix the problem?

gibe

Hello Marcus,

I have exactly the same problem. I try to change my DDRAM, my Video Card, but nothing works?
Have you fix the problem?

gibe

Hello Marcus,

I have exactly the same problem. I try to change my DDRAM, my Video Card, but nothing works?
Have you fix the problem?

Oleg

Hi,
I have the same pb, i did post a question on this issu on 19 Dec 2003
but no body was able to help so lets stay in the touche and tray to
solve it together
thanks

nautes

I have a same problem. I tried a few version of modelsim including the latest one, 5.8a, but always the same problem.
I'm curious that the same problem happens in win 2k or win 2003. Is there anybody using Modelsim running on win2k or win 2003? If the problem is incompatibility between modelsim and win xp, I'd like to change my os....