mulithreaded tests with jwebunit

barthelemy.von.haller

Hello !

I would like to create a stress test for a web based application. I
usually use jwebunit for my tests. I tried to use JUnitPerf with
Jwebunit but unfortunately it appears that all the threads/tests are
using the same object "tester". Obviously they fail very quickly...

Is it normal ? Has anyone already used JUnitperf together with JWebunit
? How can I force the concurrent tests to use different instances of
Tester ?

I hope I have been understandable !
Thanks in advance for your help, best regards

Barth

Karlo Smid

Hello !

I would like to create a stress test for a web based application. I
usually use jwebunit for my tests. I tried to use JUnitPerf with
Jwebunit but unfortunately it appears that all the threads/tests are
using the same object "tester". Obviously they fail very quickly...

Is it normal ? Has anyone already used JUnitperf together with JWebunit
? How can I force the concurrent tests to use different instances of
Tester ?

I hope I have been understandable !
Thanks in advance for your help, best regards

Barth
Hi!

Try this

http://grinder.sourceforge.net/