    'page' through a MulitView control and display more than one View at a time?

    Any help is appreciated,
    DougS

    DougS, Sep 13, 2006

  2. Doug,

    You can't display more than one view at a time.

    Maybe what you actually want is a GridView... each question on a row. Then
    you could do set the page size to 4 and add a custom paging template. A bit
    of work... but might give you the effect you want.

    Though... do you need to group the questions at all (eg. these 4 and then
    these 5 and then these 3)? That could be tricky :)

    Regards,

    Rob MacFadyen

    Rob MacFadyen, Sep 14, 2006