N7 iframe causes flashing of pixels above!

Merlin

Hi there,

I am experiencing funny behavior of NC 7.1.

My page has several iframes inserted which look fine after they are loaded.

In NC 7.1 there are as much pixels flashing fast as the iframe has
itself. This is only during loading and takes about 1 second. This is
the wiredest thing I ever saw! Page is absolut functional and I found no
error inside the code. Looks fine and loads fine in IE and Opera.

Is this a common problem in NC7.1?

Merlin

DU

Merlin said:
Hi there,

I am experiencing funny behavior of NC 7.1.

My page has several iframes inserted which look fine after they are loaded.

In NC 7.1 there are as much pixels flashing fast as the iframe has
itself. This is only during loading and takes about 1 second. This is
the wiredest thing I ever saw! Page is absolut functional and I found no
error inside the code.

What is important is the report of the W3C validator and other validators.

Looks fine and loads fine in IE and Opera.
Is this a common problem in NC7.1?

Merlin

In your page maybe. It's impossible to comment on your question and on
your whole post. You provided no url.

DU