    Or any other suggestions ?

    Best Regards
    Thorsten

    Thorsten Kiefer, Mar 23, 2010

  2. Thorsten Kiefer

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 12:08:00 +0100, Thorsten Kiefer
    who said :

    >I already tried several alternatives.
    >- JDIC : doesn't work
    >- webrenderer : too expensive
    >- lobo : not compatible enough
    >I heared of something like "JWebPane" which should be part of java se 7.
    >Does anyone know about this ?
    >Or any other suggestions ?

    This is an area of traditional ineptitude. Everything I have
    discovered is documented at
    http://mindprod.com/jgloss/htmlrendering.html
    --
    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    http://mindprod.com

    Responsible Development is the style of development I aspire to now. It can be summarized by answering the question, “How would I develop if it were my money?” I’m amazed how many theoretical arguments evaporate when faced with this question.
    ~ Kent Beck (born: 1961 age: 49) , evangelist for extreme programming.

    Roedy Green, Mar 23, 2010