    ProcessUrl = objXMLHTTP.ResponseText
    Set objXMLHTTP = Nothing

    B.R

    yuvalbra, Aug 3, 2007

  2. yuvalbra

    Evertjan. Guest

    yuvalbra wrote on 03 aug 2007 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:

    > Does anyone know how to implement a stock quote using ASP on a
    > website?
    > Any sample code or components, etc., would be appreciated.
    >

    > I try this but got error 500 on page
    >
    > strURL = "http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=MSFT"
    > Set objXMLHTTP = CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")
    > objXMLHTTP.open "GET",strUrlAddress, false
    > objXMLHTTP.send
    > ProcessUrl = objXMLHTTP.ResponseText
    > Set objXMLHTTP = Nothing

    Set objXMLHTTP = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP")

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Aug 3, 2007

  3. yuvalbra

    yuvalbra Guest

    On 3 , 17:30, "Evertjan." <> wrote:
    > yuvalbra wrote on 03 aug 2007 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
    >
    > > Does anyone know how to implement a stock quote using ASP on a
    > > website?
    > > Any sample code or components, etc., would be appreciated.

    > > I try this but got error 500 on page

    > > strURL = "http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=MSFT"
    > > Set objXMLHTTP = CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")
    > > objXMLHTTP.open "GET",strUrlAddress, false
    > > objXMLHTTP.send
    > > ProcessUrl = objXMLHTTP.ResponseText
    > > Set objXMLHTTP = Nothing

    > Set objXMLHTTP = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP")
    >
    > --
    > Evertjan.
    > The Netherlands.

    Same error message!!!

    yuvalbra, Aug 3, 2007
  4. yuvalbra

    Evertjan. Guest

    yuvalbra wrote on 03 aug 2007 in

    > On 3 , 17:30, "Evertjan." <> wrote:
    >> yuvalbra wrote on 03 aug 2007 in
    >>
    >> > Does anyone know how to implement a stock quote using ASP on a
    >> > website?
    >> > Any sample code or components, etc., would be appreciated.

    >> > I try this but got error 500 on page

    [Switch off friendly error messages in IE!]

    >> > strURL = "http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=MSFT"
    >> > Set objXMLHTTP = CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")
    >> > objXMLHTTP.open "GET",strUrlAddress, false

    strURL, not strUrlAddress

    >> > objXMLHTTP.send
    >> > ProcessUrl = objXMLHTTP.ResponseText
    >> > Set objXMLHTTP = Nothing

    >> Set objXMLHTTP = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP")
    >>

    > Same error message!!!

    Try this, works fine here:

    ========== test.asp =========
    <%
    strURL = "http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=MSFT"
    Set objXMLHTTP = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP")
    objXMLHTTP.open "GET",strUrl, false
    objXMLHTTP.send
    ProcessUrl = objXMLHTTP.ResponseText
    Set objXMLHTTP = Nothing
    Set objXMLHTTP = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP")
    %>
    <%=ProcessUrl%>

    --
    Evertjan.