Needed - C++ Experience Professionals

Baagi

Hi,

Immediate call for Java, C++ Professionals, with a Bangalore based
Product Development company !

Exp: 3 to 10 years
Work location: Bangalore

Skill: Java, C++, Unix, Algorithm, Data Structures.
· Ssystems in about one-third the time that most competent people
think possible.
· Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in Computer
Science such as Algorithms, Object Oriented Design, Distributed
Systems, Transaction Processing, Search and Information Retrieval and
Operating Systems.
· Be able to write quality code in an object oriented language
(preferably Java).
· Bring 2-15 years of software engineering and product delivery
experience, with strong background in algorithms and high performance
distributed systems.
· B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/Phd degree in computer science or related
fields, or equivalent experience, is required.

KIndly send across your profile to (e-mail address removed) or
(e-mail address removed)

Thanks & Regards,
Bhagya

werasm

Baagi said:
Hi,

Immediate call for Java, C++ Professionals, with a Bangalore based
Product Development company !

Exp: 3 to 10 years
[snip]

I suppose the problem with posts like these are that people
(comp.lang.c++ 'ers) actually do use them to apply for jobs when it
appeals them. If this was not the case, dear Baagi and friends would
not have continued with their free marketing ploys.

I think we (users of this newsgroup) must make a stand and refuse to
take job offers of this kind. Therefore Baagi, I will take note and not
be interested out of principle. Hope the other fellows too.

Werner

Bart

werasm said:
Baagi said:
Hi,

Immediate call for Java, C++ Professionals, with a Bangalore based
Product Development company !

Exp: 3 to 10 years
[snip]

I suppose the problem with posts like these are that people
(comp.lang.c++ 'ers) actually do use them to apply for jobs when it
appeals them. If this was not the case, dear Baagi and friends would
not have continued with their free marketing ploys.

I think we (users of this newsgroup) must make a stand and refuse to
take job offers of this kind. Therefore Baagi, I will take note and not
be interested out of principle. Hope the other fellows too.

This was multi-posted to comp.object and comp.lang.java.programmer
where it was also greeted negatively. I think the poster is just really
clueless.

Regards,
Bart.

Default User

Bart said:
werasm wrote:

This was multi-posted to comp.object and comp.lang.java.programmer
where it was also greeted negatively. I think the poster is just
really clueless.

I don't think there's any real evidence that such posts to this
newsgroup are effective, only that to a recruiter it seems like they
might be effective. As I doesn't cost them anything (barring trouble
with spam reports) they give it a shot.

If it really was effective, we'd probably get a lot more, at least
until the newsgroup burst into flames.

Brian