needed urgent "org.apache.io.FileUtils

mahesh

hi all,
to copy file from one directory to another
i need the jar of above API
if anybody hav that jar fiels
then plz post here or send it to my mail id
(e-mail address removed)

thanks in advance

regards
mahesh

Andrew Thompson

mahesh said:

A variety of points and observations.

1) Subject: needed urgent ...

If it's urgent, please consider paying a help desk.
This is usenet, so please be patient, and do not
waste our bandwidth talking about your 'schedule'.
to copy file from one directory to another
i need the jar of above API

2) Already asked, by you, and answered!
if anybody hav that jar fiels
then plz post here or send it to my mail id
(e-mail address removed)

3) Are you under the misapprehension that people
will post 'cracked' software to your email address?
If it is not 'cracked' commercial software, then it is more
logical for the replier to post a link to the official
(free and legal) download site, so that you can
download it, and others (who search) can find the
link later. (And it the software is commercial, you
probably will not find anybody around here with
'cracked' versions, and certainly nobody who would
email those cracks to strangers on usenet!)

4) Why on earth would we want to 'post' *anything* to
you personally? This is not some sort of 'help desk'.

Andrew T.